Australia Post Widget
The Australia Post Widget provides a convenient dashboard Widget that provide Suburb and PostCode
lookup of the AusPost Post Code Booklet
without being connected to the internet.
poorly at mac.com
ToDo & Bugs
- Updated Postal Data to January 2015
- Added in PO Boxes/Bags and suburb areas
- Updated Postal Data to October 2012
- Added NT back in, sorry guys, at least it wasn't TAS :-P
- Recoded in Dashcode
- Made the Suburb a search field
- Add Apple+C to copy the Data for pasting
- Reduced some of the lookup crossrefence complexity
- Updated Postal Data to October 2007
n.b. If this page looks crap in M$ Internet Explorer call some who cares ! If the page looks crap
in anything else sorry I rustled it up real quickly.
- Updated to April 2006 Postal Data
- New information Panel
- HTML closing </option> tags, WebKit just got more Anal
- Fix for crash due to OSX Widget security change (HREF's now use widget.openURL on the onclick event)
- Updated to September 2005 Postal Data, FYI Australia Post stuffed it again by changing the data format and dropping leading zeros and quotes this time D'uh.
- Re-updated to August 2005 Postal Data (thanks Charlie Franklin) Australia Post had left out Tasmania !!!!! I assume it was part of the weird Austrlian custom of trashing Taswegians, sorry guys.
- Further image changes kindly donated by Brian Wratten
- More Major image changes and html changes kindly donated by Mike Allbutt
- Updated to August 2005 Postal Data
- Major image rationalisation and image changes kindly donated by Brian Wratten (once again :-) )
- Minor image changes donated by Brian Wratten